Susanne McElroy, Holistic Nutritional Consultant, Colonic Hydrotherapist
Susanne McElroy is a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant and Colon Hydrotherapist.
As a nutritional consultant, Susanne provides strategies that:
- support optimal health and detoxification through natural nutrition, using natural, alive and good quality foods,
- identify nutritional imbalances, lifestyle habits and evaluate the use of dietary supplements,
- implement flexibility and diversity to the diet with meal plans that support personal, family and specific health based needs,
- deliver ongoing assessment and long term wellness planning,
- provide education to individuals or small or large groups on:
- whole foods, food labels, organic foods
- local farmers/ suppliers
- sustainable farming practices
- lifestyle modifications
- fitness nutrition
- household and personal products
- basic or specialty food preparation, fermenting or preserving techniques
- shopping tips and grocery store tours
Susanne believes that each person is biochemically distinct with unique nutritional requirements and that the interrelationship of the mind, body and spirit are factors in overall health and well-being. She is committed to high quality service and continually building competency through research and education.
Susanne enjoys working both collaboratively with the Naturopathic Calgary Nardella Clinic’s experienced professionals and with individual clients to provide a balanced, comprehensive nutritional approach to optimal health.
Advanced Professional Training
- Certificate of Merit (Honours) from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN)
- Certification in Colon Hydrotherapy through the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT)
- Bachelors of Science (With Distinction) at the University of Alberta).
- Member of I- ACT and the CSNN Alumni Association.