EECP Therapy + Chelation
To be eligible for this program patients need to be evaluated by a clinic Naturopathic Doctor. The cost of this visit is credited against the program fee.
Chelation is an important therapy in the fight against heart disease and the promotion of overall vascular health. The number of EECP treatments is reduced from 35 to 30. Chelation therapy enhances the EECP therapy programs with the following benefits:
- Decreasing plaques in blood vessels
- Removing heavy metals that can damage vessel walls
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving blood flow
- Reduce the risk of stroke, angina, and heart attack
Each week the patient receives two chelation treatments scheduled alongside their EECP treatments. Our EECP Coordinator will recommend this program if it best fits with your goals and medical condition.
- 30 EECP Therapy Treatments
- 12 Chelation Therapy Treatments
- A comprehensive health review appointment with either Dr. Jennifer Nardella or Dr. Meghan Haggarty
Cost and Terms
The program cost is $4,485. One third is due upon booking the program appointments. The remainder is due at the first appointment. Full refunds for cancelled programs. Any appointments not cancelled with 48 hours notice are forfeited and not refundable.