Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
The Nardella Clinic is moving toward a full re-opening of services. There are current limitations and processes that need to be followed in compliance with College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta and Alberta Health guidelines as they pertain to COVID 19. As this situation changes we will update patients with new standards.
- Hours of operation will remain at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Whenever possible patients will be consulted by telemedicine
- Picking supplements up from the clinic will remain as curb side pick up, or can be shipped to you.Shipping is free on orders over 50 dollars.
- All patients with in clinic appointments must complete a COVID 19 questionnaire prior to attending their appointment
- No patients exhibiting COVID signs or symptoms are permitted in the clinic
- If patients suspect an exposure, they must not attend an in clinic appointment
- Patients are asked to wear their own mask or face coverings
In Clinic Appointments
- The clinic is staggering in-clinic appointment times and we have confirgured our space to maintain physical distancing
- Patients need to maintain physical distancing while in the clinic
- All clinic practitioners and staff are wearing masks
- Patients not requiring physical support to attend their appointments are required to attend their appointment by themselves
- Patients are asked to wait in their vehicle or outside of the building until their appointment time
- Water or tea service is not available – patients are required to bring their own if required
Importantly, the clinic will be contacting patients that have previously scheduled appointments to re-establish their schedules. This is a time consuming process and we thank you in advance for your co-operation and support.